|Scan of my studio apron. I love the marks from making art. They tell my personal, artist story.|
Did/Been- Started my day working on yesterday's collage. Talking dream plans with Jason. Acupuncture, doing my finances, shopping at Frenchies and Etsy, and getting supplies info for my upcoming Chinese Painting Class. Cleaning up my studio.
How I felt- Like I was out of step with time. Not quite in the flow, kind of dazed. I tried to go slower, but still resisting that "letting go". I know I need to think about something, unplug and stop doing. I woke up thinking of a song that I need to paint, but I put it on hold. Maybe that's what messed up my flow. Tomorrow painting is my first priority.
1. A nice sized piece of Amethyst given to me as a gift that I'm making friends with. I've called 'her' Lila (a pun on the French pronunciation of "lilac").
2. It was sunny, warm out and gorgeous today
3. The bus pulled up just as I'd decided I would rather ride than continue walking
4. Found the chocolate brown curtains for my room I was hoping to find at Frenchies
5. Have got some gorgeous earings on the way from Prana Light.
Savoured- I love being read to. Listening to my audio book brings back my best childhood memories.
More about Art Every Day: Leah Piken Kolidas started the project 9 years ago. She explains it was, "a challenge to myself to create some art every day for one month and post it on my blog. I was inspired by Nanowrimo and wanted to do something similar with art, and thus Art Every Day Month (AEDM) was born. Posting art on my blog every day helped to keep me accountable and it was fun to share my creations. The following year, I invited people to join in and each year since I've had great groups of creative people committing themselves to more creativity for the month of November with me."