Thursday, April 24, 2008

Hooray for not doing the dishes!

Yes, I'm a negligent dishwasher. And yes, my mother is probably reading this post right now... *Sigh* I doubt she'll be that surprised. When it's my turn for dishes duty, I prefer to do them the next morning. It seems that even 'liberated females' should have perfect housekeeping and leaving the dishes overnight is breaking "the rules." Well, today I'm exonerated from my shame!


Look at all the lovely bubbles that form in a goblet that got left out overnight! Hooray to negligent housekeeping! Hooray!


Now it's time to get down to business. I have to finish up (ok, pretty much start) my income taxes. One of my pre-artist jobs was as an income tax preparer, so once I get going it's not so bad. I'd admit I even enjoy it a little- but that's just too weird a confession. I think you've had one too many of those today as it is... ;)

1 comment:

picciolo said...

those photos are great, they alone are a good reason for neglecting the washing up! What a beautiful coloured goblet. Hope you had fun with your taxes!
: )